STEALING LIBERTY -- A heist so monumental, it may cost them everything...

STEALING LIBERTY by Jennifer Froelich, published by Clean Reads, 2017

I am so excited to share this news with you: my new novel, STEALING LIBERTY, will be released in all e-book formats June 13, 2017.  Here's the scoop:

When Reed Paine is sent to a secret detention school for teens whose parents are branded enemies of the state, he doesn’t expect to find friendship – especially after coming face to face with Riley Paca, a girl who has every reason to hate him.

But when Reed, Riley and a few others start reading the old books they find in tunnels under the school, they begin to question what they are taught about the last days of America and the government that has risen in its place.

Then the government decides to sell the Liberty Bell and Reed and his friends risk everything to steal it – to take back their history and the liberty that has been stolen from them.

In the coming weeks, I'm going to tell you more about Stealing Liberty: How I came up with the story and the characters, what historical facts I relied on to write it, how I planned the perfect heist, and where I am in the process of writing Stealing Liberty's sequel.

I will also be looking for book reviewers, and enthusiastic members of my Stealing Liberty street team. If you want to know more, please ask!

Thank you all for being so supportive of this blog and of my novels. I hope you enjoy this one as well!

-Jennifer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Lies & Everything in Between: A Propaganda Almanac

Dreaming of Neverland

Twelve Teen Dystopian MUST Reads for Summer 2018